OrtoFlex L2 is the latest CPM machine by Good Medica.
The device has an improved control system supported by a touch screen and a new precise drive system.
OrtoFlex L2 is a motorized device designed for continuous passive mobilization of the knee and hip (CPM Continuous Passive Motion), it is a perfect complement to the improvement process under hospital conditions, as well as during independent rehabilitation at home.
- two touch screens: on the remote control and home screen
- the main screen works independently, allowing you to control the device without a remote control
- 3 exercise programs
- 9 speeds
- option to set the device’s working time
- option to set the bending angle and extension
- option to set torque control
- option to change the direction of movement during exercise
- emergency button.
- support in the knee and hip rehabilitation process
- improved muscle, joint and ligament fitness
- prevention of congestive edema
- nutrition of peripheral tissues, muscles and joint capsules.
- knee endoprostheses
- hip endoprostheses
- corrective osteotomy
- intra-articular procedures
- joint arthroscopy
- reconstruction procedures for cruciate ligaments
- mobilization of the joint after long immobilization
- procedures affecting soft tissue around joints
- injuries and sprains of joints.
- Angle of knee mobility range from -5° to 120°
- Angle of hip mobility range from 25° to 100°
- Angle of ankle mobility range from 0° to 40°
- Setting range for the femur from 32 to 49 cm
- Setting range for the shinbone from 25 to 57 cm
- Power supply 100-240V/ 50/60 Hz
- Length: 95 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Height: 36 cm – 45 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
Main unit with touch panel
Remote control with touch panel