CryoMed R1 is a modern device for local cryotherapy operating on the principle of cooled air blow. This is one of the most effective forms of treatment using the body’s natural defenses to very low temperatures.
- 6 levels of airflow power
- air stream temperature range from 0° to -40°
- treatment time range from 0 to 30 minutes
- no risk of complications in the form of frostbite
- color touch screen
- easy operation
- wheels at the base of the device for easy movement
- no additional operating costs.
• pain relief
• alleviation of inflammation
• reduction of swelling
• strengthening the structure of blood vessels
• accelerated muscle regeneration
• increased muscle tone.
- muscle and joint treatment
- sports injuries: dislocations, sprains, traumatic hematomas, swelling
- periarticular inflammation
- psoriatic arthritis
- discopathy, also myalgia
- rheumatic and rheumatoid diseases of motor organs
- tendopathies or enthesopathies.
|BASIC TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:|
|Dimensions||Height: 91.5 cm|
|Width: 82.5 cm|
|Depth: 48.5 cm|
|Elements||Main unit with touch panel|
|Glass top 1pcs.|
|Cooling hose stand pc.|
|Flexible cooling hose 1 pc.|